Monday, December 24, 2012

995


In amidst watching pannetone rise, waiting on spiced nuts to finish toasting in the oven, prawns being shelled and last minute presents being wrapped, I wanted to take a moment.

Casting my eyes back as well as forward, 2012 has been a good year.  It wasn't as I expected it to be, but overall I am so pleased with the path I'm walking right now.  There have been big highlights, new friendships and love revitalised, lowlights such as leaving work that turned into highlights such as discovering balance and happiness again within my home's walls and finding that my family and home life is all I need and so much more.

I love Christmas, I love the anticipation and the excitement, so I'm going back to soak it all in.  I wanted to wish you all a wonderful time with your nearest and dearest.  Hold those you love close, watch the lights twinkle and clink your glasses in festive cheer.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wishing you and your family an even brighter 2013. Merry Christmas! x