Sunday, April 18, 2010

58


On my bedside table right now. After my recent reading blitz I seem to be taking a breather for a moment, although am a little spoiled for choice. I don't read more than one book at a time, I know some do, but I just don't find it appealing.



And this is the mess on my bed. I used to think that I just disliked ironing, but as I only ever resort to ironing things I'd be ashamed to wear wrinkled, I've come to realise that I just don't like putting laundry away either. I view it a little like filing and only do it when it's completely out of control, which is now.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Ha! looks like my place, books and laundry both {although mine is currently in 4 big baskets inside my bedroom door, waiting on me to do... something}

ps: I've been eyeing off that 'sensitive child' book... have you read that one yet? any thoughts?

Christelle said...

Do you have a big library in your house or do you borrow books? I'm asking this because this is an issue at home!