Monday, April 14, 2008

Another piece of flotsam

Some more randomness that came to mind about myself last night as I went to bed. I like to sleep. I can't read in bed although the idea appeals, as soon as I'm under the covers, I switch off. Geoff jokes, as he did last night, when I got into bed before him as I always do, "try and stay awake until I get there". I didn't because I couldn't. Since we've had the girls I am asleep in absolute nano seconds - I seriously think as soon as I switch the light off I'm asleep a minute later. Not very romantic I know, but seriously, what can you do?

1 comment:

Pina said...

I don't find this so bad. Sometimes I stare a few hours into darkness before I'm asleep. Also counting sheep doesn't help...
Perhaps Geoff can wait for you in bed and tickle you... ;)