Wednesday, January 04, 2012

837

The books I read during 2011.

A visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
Adultery and Other Choices by Andre Dubus
Amacord by Marcella Hazan
Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende
Lady in the Lake by Raymond Chandler
Landfall by Helen Gordon
Light Years by James Salter
Never let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Nomad by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Something to Tell You by Hanif Kureshi
The Blindfold by Siri Hustvedt
The Keep by Jennifer Egan
The Summer without Men by Siri Hustvedt
The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obrecht
What is the What by Dave Eggers

No stinkers in that bunch. My favourite, A visit from the Goon Squad.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am reading Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez at the moment for my book club meeting next week... REALLY dragging my feet through it. So disappointing after such a few good books...