Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love Plus One


I loved that song when it came out, haven't heard it for ages but am sure I'd still love it now. I wonder if you'll get the connection to this post ....

Of course I forgot the camera, which is a real shame because Leila's like her big sister, she LOVES the hairdresser. She literally bounded into the chair and revelled in the attention, looking down when requested, loved the drying of her hair and the pooofing of it. She really only had a trim across the front to get it out of her eyes - but another milestone all the same. In this photo, taken during dinner last night, Leila's fluffing her hair saying "hair, hair - cut, cut mama".

5 comments:

Anna said...

Cute!

Jodi said...

yes, very cute

Pina said...

A few years ago when I was still going to the hairdresser's there was also a little girl, she must have been about three years old. At home she took the scissors and cut her hair alone. Parents thought that her hairdo didn't look fine that way so she had to go to the hairdresser where she looked in silence what was going on on her head. It was an amazing sight, I don't think I will ever forget the look of that little girl.

Angie said...

She looks very sweet.

I should try my son at the hairdresser again, he didn't cope with the last visit....now I only get a chance to 'cut' his hair when he's in the bath....often with very wonky results!

Lindsay said...

Haircut 100! I loved this song too! Do you remember the cricket jumpers they used to wear??? How funny were the early eighties!