Thursday, July 19, 2012

913


It's that time of year, warm desserts that remind me of my childhood.  To be honest none of us really eat  much dessert here, but as with all sweet things, I do so love preparing them.  This will be a first for the girls, baked apples and I wonder if they'll find them as decadent as I did.  I remember sucking on the skin after all the puffed up flesh was eaten, loving what some would consider the leftovers as much as the rest of it.  I feel the same about double baked potatoes, the crunchy skin being the best bit that I save for last.

You may have noticed that I'm tweaking with my format.  I'm not happy with it, but I find it hard to move things about.  I had the same look for 5 years and realise that Blogger has moved forward in terms of options, where I haven't.  I'll keep on the case, see if I can't smarten myself up a bit.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow! This is a really interesting format. I'm almost dizzy with all the photos when you do the flipcard. I like this classic look.