Monday, March 10, 2008

Doll News



I mentioned some news, it's small fry but something I'm excited about. A customer, the same one whose lovely feeback I posted, well she recommended my dolls to a lovely product/parenting site that they should review my dolls... and they are! I think it's going to be tomorrow London time so I'll be sure to post the link this Tuesday afternoon. As a result this weekend has meant sewing time in this house so the shop is updated before it comes out - in case people go nuts! I've posted in b&w - mean I know - but I want you to check out the shop when the girls are there and be surprised at all the colour!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well done you! Gosh they are gorgeous! Charlotte's hair is amazing! Love, love love the colours. Here's hoping this leads to lots of lovely orders.