Saturday, December 03, 2011

812




We made a teepee with bamboo sticks, blankets and garden trimmings.


This golden haired girl of ours. Her love for me is fierce. She is tender and thoughtful "no mum, I don't want you to lift a finger, I'll go get the afternoon tea". And off she trots coming back with "tea" and biscuits.


Today when we were coming back from dropping a friend home Leila said to me "when I grow up mum I'm going to live in the most beautiful house." Which I replied I was sure was true. She then said "but you know the most important thing about the house mum? It has to be close to you, because I love you more than anything in the world." May that always be so.


9 comments:

leslie said...

simply gorgeous : )

Sarah said...

aw aw Awwww melt my heart!

Sandy said...

so lovely.

lilredsquirrel said...

Of late your posts make me cry. Today they were happy tears.

Kiki said...

This is divine! I always think L has lipstick on which I hear a lot about my girls and I. She is such a sweet little girl and these photos in particular tell a lovely story about her tenderness.

Julia said...

Gorgeous in every way. x

kristi said...

melt.

kristi said...

and when i grow up i want to live in a beautiful house too.

dearmolly said...

beautiful! and of course I love the skirt fabric - had this top on yesterday http://dearmolly.wordpress.com/category/sewing/page/5/

She is the most lovely child
x