Saturday, June 27, 2009

Beehive


Finished Ella's although had to do quite a bit of adjusting. Twoandsix has altered the adult pattern down to child size, but as Ella's 5 1/2, I felt it would be too small. I knitted the adult pattern, but I think tweed knits a bit looser so I had to adjust half way though. As a result I have a more rounded top than the cute little peak on the others. She likes it though and that's what counts.

Hard to get a photo with teeth at the moment, but I must, as her top centre ones are hanging on by only a thread, so her look will change a lot, very soon.

6 comments:

Bek said...

Very nice! That colour suits her.

Kiki said...

Hello cute stuff! The hat looks great and I like that colour too. Losing teeth, ooooh I haven't even thought about that yet...I'm sure I was much older when losing teeth? :-(

dearmolly said...

show me those teeth!!!

Really love the hat, the colour, and the knitting looks great too.

Well done V!

PlumStitches said...

very sweet - love the color!

Michelle said...

oh, it looks fabulous on her - i love that color.

Anna said...

She's adorable! Great hat.