Thursday, July 19, 2007

I hope the first of many

Both my girls are full of colds, but somehow, so far, I have managed to avoid it. The bigger one is watching a dvd and is calling out "snacks mum". The smaller one is feeding, balanced on one knee as I write.

Since the arrival of this feeding smaller one six months ago, I've been introduced, somewhat belatedly, to the world of blog sites, and what a world it is. It's so inspiring to see what others are achieving in their daily lives. It's also frustrating, as I still find it so challenging managing the needs of four, let alone the desires of one (that's me). Seeing what you're all doing encourages me to think that perhaps I can get the balance right and manage everything I'd like to do as well as everything I have to do. Now let's just hope I have something interesting to say!

No comments: