Thursday, March 31, 2011

700



He's been my love for quite some years now. We've seen each other through our 20's, our 30's and now into both our 40's. He is a quiet man, but not shy. He is a loving man, but not demonstrative. He is supportive of me, but doesn't take any shit. He doesn't like to argue, but is no pushover. He is the father to two girls as opinionated as their mother. He has a lot to contend with at times, but always does it with a generous spirit and a loving heart.


Happy birthday my love, one lifetime will never be enough.

8 comments:

LJ said...

just beautiful

Bel said...

Wow you can certainly see who your little one gets her looks from.
Hope you all enjoy the birthday celebrations xx

Sandy said...

such sweet words. enjoy the celebration and each other.

Lena said...

That is just beautiful... the words and the picture. Hope you all had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Geoff!

Kiki said...

Oh far out! That just made me cry...especially the one lifetime bit. He sounds like my guy you know, all superb qualities.

Kristi said...

he sounds amazing. have a lovely time celebrating your man.

CC said...

Lovely words - I hope you all enjoyed the celebrations. That could be a picture of Leila - uncanny.

Nicole said...

you said that so well. he sounds like my husband ;-)