Thursday, January 01, 2009

We ate, we drank

we were merry and were also home and in bed asleep before midnight. What absolute lightweights. I did consume a whole bottle of champagne on my own though, and I feel fine today, so that's quite an achievement!


An early dinner with good friends we don't get to see anywhere near as much as we'd like - perhaps the new year will see that situation corrected.
For this new year I wish for myself and mine, health, happiness, optimism, dreams achieved, milestones reached, balance for all of us as individuals and within our family. I wish the same for you and yours.

6 comments:

h&b said...

Happy New Year !

We are absolute lightweights too - still .. hangovers and kids really don't mix, so i'm happy not to be feeling it this morning :)

KikiMiss said...

HNY, hey...I did an entire bottle of Champagne too!!!! Lovely photos.

happy hoops said...

Happy New Year!!! and well done on the champagne...I wouldn't have lasted!

manda said...

hi :-)
im new to your blog..im often nodding or smiling when i read your words..
i was in bed at 11.53pm ..couldnt keep my eyes open another 7 minutes.
happy new year!
manda

Christelle said...

Have a great 2009! xoxoxo

Donna said...

I prefer to think of myself not as a lightweight but just a lot more efficient than I used to be. I had done all partying and was in bed asleep by 11:00pm. I am an hour better at parying than I used to be..(its all about perspective). Have a great 2009 :0)