Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1075



Red waiting for her friend Aurora to arrive and walk together to meet their other Fairytale friends at school.

Prep year coming rapidly to a close and it's gone so very fast.  We're having such a wonderful year, such a gorgeous group of children and families, Leila thriving with her learning and developing so beautifully in a social context as well.

I'm loving being home with our girls full time.  I have been applying for some roles and recently missed out on one that I really thought would be a perfect fit for me, a great company working for a great cause.  It wasn't meant to be though and that's okay because it really wouldn't have worked for our family.  Whatever I do again that is paid has to work with our family and these precious girls, because there is nothing more important than them.

No comments: